Friday, 21 December 2012

Dear Santa - 
I no longer need a man I can live with - I have a man I can't live without........


The Teddy Bear

Written by Beverlee Blampied (c) 


My Teddy Bear is more than fluff
He's filled with love and other stuff
He's my best friend when I am blue
Keeper of secrets and a therapist, too
He's a brave protector in the darkest night
The one who can always make things right
He's ever cheerful, never rude
He has the perfect attitude
He helps me sort my thoughts and such
And in return doesn't ask for much
Only that I hug and squeeze
And really hold him, if I please
He's one tough fellow, without a doubt
Though he won't tear his love does spill out
He's a cuddly lover, a work of art
The perfect companion who has stolen my heart



No comments:

Post a Comment