Friday, 28 December 2012

Along the paths of our life journey we should always leave room for fun and frivolity........


Frivolous Poetry


Written by Beverlee Blampied (c)

By afternoon I'm taking a nap - going to sleep
Easing way down under, way down deep
Viewing my thoughts, life is as it should be
Especially with no one in it to bother me
Round clouds are white and fluffy, the sky is blue and clear
Leaving me happy, content, with no fear
Even no 'monsters' to make me scream
Everything is well in my perfect theme

Because there are no jerks near to mess up my day
Life is a breeze that is blowing my way
And my children are settled, they've not gone astray
My life has no crisis, no problems, no drama
Per chance it's too easy in this theme glamorama
I have all the power to change at will
Even the unscrupulous that I might want to 'kill'
Down here no one is plotting and scheming

Then I wake up and know I've been dreaming 



Written by Beverlee Blampied (c)

On the one hand
There was so much to gain
On the other
So much to lose
So the best decision
As far as he was concerned
Was simply not to choose 

Written by Beverlee Blampied (c)

Her heart is feeling trusted
Her mind has drawn a blank
She doesn't know what the gist is
But it feels like she has sank
Below the seas of darkness
Below her heart's desire
She doesn't know where her mind is
But she feels like her soul is on fire 

Written by Beverlee Blampied (c)

Strange are the 
Sands of time
Drifting through the ages
Winds shifting them from
Valleys to hilltops to mountain peaks
Yet sand will always remain as
Sand



No comments:

Post a Comment