More Random Thoughts
I have learned that:
Sometimes people have tried to expose what is wrong with me because they can't handle what is right with me.....
It is all right to not know all the answers - they will come to me when I least expect them to.....
I don't own all the problems in my world.....
Now that I am truly comfortable in my own skin not everyone likes me - but I can be comfortable with that....
It is pointless to try to explain myself to anyone because the people who care about me don't need an explanation and the people who dislike me won't believe the explanation anyway....
Sometimes I need someone to simply be there - not to say anything or to fix anything, but just to let me know that they care....
I can forgive those who have insulted me, attacked me, condemned me, belittled me or taken me for granted. But more than that I can forgive myself for allowing them to hurt me.....
No comments:
Post a Comment