Friday, 1 February 2013

My life journey has provided me the paths on which I can choose to travel, to learn, and to grow................


More Random Thoughts And Reflections

A forced kindness done toward me, or by me, does not deserve any thanks.

Every day I am forging more footprints along my life journey and expanding my limits.

True humor, for me, doesn't put another down, or mock another, or reek of sarcasm - true humor is sincere fun and has within it an understanding that I can laugh together with others, and at myself.

The first step in any of my relationships is to be honest.

To be creative, my imagination is more important than knowledge.

I have learned that it is important to let my intuition guide me .

I am trying to fill my days with words that live and give life.

I need love and kind words in my life more than I need money or material things.

I always try to put deep meaning into my every word, my every action and my every thought.

I will not let what I have done, that has been perceived by others as wrong, be the final measure of who I am. 













No comments:

Post a Comment