Friday, 15 February 2013

Words are the only things that last forever.......

More Random Thoughts and Reflections

I wish that I had said what I wanted more often - but fear of rejection stopped me from saying  a lot of things.....

I have often regretted my silence, but never, when finally spoken, my words..... 

I loved being part of a life full of family, but I hate having been taken advantage of, and misunderstood, by them.....

I wish that I could walk along the shore of the ocean every day of my life, because the ocean calms and centers my emotions.....

I have had to lose some people in my life in order to find myself.....

Love is where I can carve out my own life.....

My home is not so much a physical space as it is my state of mind.....

The more I write, the more I realize that the difference between fiction and reality is that fiction makes sense.....

I have discovered that the opposite of talking isn't listening - the opposite of talking is waiting.....

Along my life journey I learned that although love could not be bought, I did pay heavily for it.....

I have learned never to compromise myself as I am all I have.....

Expressing my feelings is the key, now,  to surviving whatever fate throws at me.....

All the past experiences, good and bad, in my life have created the 'me' I am today.....

Everything I have done in my life has been a search for truth, for self, for love.....





No comments:

Post a Comment