Saturday, 16 February 2013

Along my journey I have found that life can shrink and life can expand and oftentimes, in the process, life becomes a path of 'sometimes'.....

Sometimes

Written by Beverlee Blampied (c) 2013

Sometimes..... 
I want to sing, I want to shout
I know the answer, but I'm often in doubt
Things go right,  then things go wrong
I fit right in, and then I just don't belong
I want to laugh, then I start to cry
I want to live,  but sometimes it would be easier to die
I feel alive, then my soul feels dead
My heart hurts, but they say it's  all in my head
I feel lonely, but then I need my space
There are no problems in my world, then I've got too much to face
I want to run, I want to fight
I want to face life,  but often want to be out of sight
I'm happy, then all of a sudden I'm sad
I'm scared, and then I sometimes become mad
I listen to music, then I watch the news
I want to win, but most often I lose
I make decisions, but I'm not always sure what to do
Life is so confusing - what's false and what's true? 







No comments:

Post a Comment