More Random Thoughts Along My Journey
Healing from my emotional wounds is taking time, but sometines it is just a matter of an opportunity presenting itself.....As much as it is my duty to keep my body healthy, I must also keep my mind strong and clear.....
Fear has been the consuming illness in my life - I now am learning to apply peace and compassion as my cure.....
I write because I feel and because I want those with whom I share my journey to know how I feel.....
There are no limitations in my life, other than what I think, so I must allow my soul to reveal the truth to my mind.....
I need to train my mind to accept only what each situation demands - and in that framework I can give to the moment only what that moment needs.....
We are not meant to be the same as everyone else and my differences in relation to others are as valuable as are my similarities.....
No moment is the same as the moment before it so I am learning to live in each one as if it were a new beginning.....
I have learned to always be aware that there is deep meaning in my every single action and my every single thought......
I have learned that I become more of what I say when I talk to myself so what I say when I talk to myself is crucial....
I must constantly remind myself that if I try to take things day by day and trust along the way, everything will turn out fine no matter if it isn't the result I had envisioned.....
A dark night of my soul is dark because it doesn't give me any assurance that what is happening makes sense and will ultimately be beneficial....
Fate plays a crucial part in the dark night of my soul and so I need to respect and accept the role of fate and destiny in my life......
Each thought that I have that does not agree with my ideals and integrity is destructive....
If I undervalue myself, I will continue to be undervalued by others.....
Saying no to someone or some situation along my journey is the ultimate in my self-care.....
Every time that I don't follow my inner guidance - intuition - I feel a loss of energy, loss of power and a sense of spirital deadness.....
I am learning to stay in touch with myself and know that everything in life has its purpose....
No comments:
Post a Comment