Tuesday, 12 February 2013

If our journey along the path we travel seems to be difficult and cold, wrapped only in black and white, we need to choose an alternate path at the crossroads and open up the chance to place our footprints in shades of grey......... 


Shades of Grey

Black and white are actually decisive colors that are both interesting and necessary on the creative color and decor charts of my life. But there is truly nothing that brings out the beauty and truth in my life than many shades of grey. There are some things and situations that are definitely black or white, but if I were to paint everything over with just black and white I would lose so many beautiful and amazing details that I would otherwise notice and would otherwise help me have a better perspective, should I add a bit of grey.

It is easy to make that mistake when I judge a situation or attempt to arrive at a crucial decision. I apply the black and white rule only and leave out various shades of grey, and thereby risk missing out on a lot of detail that could make the overall picture much more clear and reliable.

Life, love, relationships, religion - in fact all of my experiences as I travel along my journey through life - encompass many different shades of grey. If I want to be successful in any particular area, I have to look outside the paint can, take a few steps back and study my canvas. If I focus on things with a new perspective, I often find that by adding those shades of grey I will complete my masterpiece, better my life and help myself to grow closer to those with whom I have chosen to share my world.






No comments:

Post a Comment