Thursday, 31 January 2013

Happy 60th Birthday Rosemary, my friend -  even though you are no longer here, you will remain in my heart and  memory forever....


Celebration

I will not shed any more tears because you are gone but instead I will smile because you lived. I will not close my eyes and wish that you were here but instead I will open my eyes and see all that you have left behind. My heart could be empty because I can't see you anymore but instead my heart is full of gratitude for the friendship we shared. I can turn my back on tomorrow and see only yesterday but instead I will continue to be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday and the times that we shared. I can remember only that you are gone but instead I will cherish your memory and let it live on. I can close my mind, be empty and turn my back but instead I will do what you would want and that is open my eyes, laugh and live life to its fullest.


'See' you Saturday night at a get-together in your honor......


No comments:

Post a Comment