Random Thoughts and Reflections
Every conscious thought that I speak and every sharing of words I have with others leaves an imprint, either positive or negative, that will surround us and stay with us forever.....Words are my most powerful drug.....
Words that come from my heart can enter another's heart.....
My sister may not always be my friend, but a true friend will always be my sister.....
A kind word, spoken to me or by me, is better than a gift, as words last forever and gifts rarely do.....
If I am content, I have enough. If I complain maybe I have too much.....
My courage is strengthened when I share it with others.....
If I live well and treat others well, I have learned what I need to know.....
There is no such thing as failure if I continue to keep trying and learn in the process.....
To be creative I have to lose my fear of being negatively critiqued.....
It is less important for me to have more friends and more important for me to have real ones.....
If someone gossips to me they will also gossip about me.....
No one can make me unhappy without my consent.....
No comments:
Post a Comment