Tuesday, 8 January 2013

To Aynsleigh Carys, Tegan Noelle and Rhianne Kayley - my three beautiful granddaughters, whom I love with all my heart.....


What I Want For You

I want you to look in the mirror and see beauty, but more than that, when you reflect on your inner self, I want you to see how special you are. Accept yourself the way you are, imperfections and all.

I want you to feel good about decisions that you make and to own those decisions. Don't let anyone else claim ownership to your feelings or decisions.

I want you to respect yourself. If a little red flag goes off in your mind, or  your stomach feels somewhat queasy, pay attention. Trust your intuition, it can save your life, as your intuition talks to you through many different parts of your body and soul. Try to be open to them all.

I want you to ask for help when  you need it.

I want you to feel safe.

I want you to never feel ashamed.

I want you to believe in your abilities and to recognize them and your achievements.

I want you to always be honest - especially with yourself - be true to 'you'.

I want you to need yourself and your feelings - they are neither right nor wrong - they are yours alone.

I want you to find love, but first find it within yourself.

I want you to always love your family - they are from where you come and they offer you the soft place you can fall when your world turns upside down.

I want you to love each other and stay close with each other - sisters have a very special bond and I don't want yours to ever be broken.

I want you to feel that there is some higher power - a spiritual connection - looking over you.

I want you to always be close to me and to know that the love I have for you is bigger than all of these words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment