Sunday, 6 January 2013

Random paths along my journey, random thoughts along those paths......

Sometimes I question what I do not understand and, without knowing, destroy it. Sometimes I fear the unknown and without knowing, fail to experience it. Sometimes I try to run before I walk and without knowing, fall down and never get up. Sometimes I want to soar  with wings too small and not knowing, crash into the sun and sometimes I hurt the ones I love, and, not knowing, never make amends - sometimes and without knowing.....

I awake each day with uncertainty, screw up our courage and head out to face my world. I wish for things I can not have and reject the things I can. I know the facts, have been taught the rules, and obey the laws. I dream the good dream, study my options, make my choices, suffer the consequences, want to know who's who and what's what, but I, most often, don't even know myself..... 

I sit in the rain to hide my tears, faint sounds of splashing in my ears. I sink to the ground, not making a sound - nothing has a point, my soul is out of joint and it seems there is no hope as I try my best to cope.....

After you left again I laid down my heart and I died inside as I've been left alone to miss you so many times that I just don't anymore.... 

This, too, will pass - only for this moment will the intensity of disappointment and sadness last. Morning will come to scatter the stars and this, too. will pass. Night will drape a warm blanket of hope over daytime tears and ease the soul away, but this, too, will pass. Nothing is constant, and nothing remains.....

Do not measure me with your eyes because they haven't got the capacity to give you my true dimensions - if you have an open mind you may just begin to see that there is more to me than whatever meets your eyes....

I have come to believe that organized Christianity is for people who are afraid of going to hell - spirituality is for  those of us who have already been there.....

In my life every story has an ending, and in every story, the ending is a new beginning.....

Life's lessons have taught me that the key to succeeding in a relationship is not in finding the right person to love, but in learning to love the person I have found.....

Once again you've burst my bubble, leaving me empty, laying in a huddle. So I am giving you back your secrets and your lies - no more pain will they cause in their disguise.....

My soul has many chambers where it can go - not measured by width - just depth.....

Love is like the sunshine that makes me a cloud. Love sounds a whisper, but the feeling is loud. Love creeps upon me, doubt scares it away.  But "Patience" my heart says "soon will come the day when I will open the black sky and fill it with light, and you'll love then, forever, when the timing is right"....

I will always keep within my heart a secret place, a place apart, where I can hide my dreams.....

People say that I can do anything I want if I want it badly enough. It's nonsense, of course, but I suppose we all work on the assumption that it is true - that life is simple, that effort will be rewarded. It wouldn't be worth getting out of bed in the morning if I didn't believe that.....

Who will say the final goodbye first - and who will make it last - me and my pain or  you and your fear? 

Everyone knows that you don't discuss exes when you're in a fledgling relationship. Even though you are dying to know those details from the very beginning, that is something you  bring up much later in the game. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to have that concept down. Dating someone new is a fresh start and no good can come from rehashing the past - and by definition - failed relationships.....

I have tried so hard to deal with our heartache knowing there is nothing to gain, and so, to survive,  I'll let go of our dream - for no matter how short the time may be, it is too long a wait, in pain.....

I am missing you far more than you ever loved me.....

Expressing my feelings is the key to surviving whatever fate throws my way.....

Life is a song - love is the music....
.
Here's to times that never were but should have been, or times that are but still can't be..... 

I am following my heart; I am taking a chance; I am crazy; I am self-destructive; I am hurtful; I am confused; I am rebelling; I am afraid of marriage; I am afraid of love; I am already in love; I have no idea; I don't know .....

Solitude is a party, private, where I invite myself to dine on implication, to drink of significance, to dance alone to the lonely beat of my heart.....

Love me for who I am. Do not try to change me. Please try to understand my heart where within there lies a burning need, so deep, to just be loved for being me, different though I may be..... 

I have so many dreams waiting to be realized that I no longer want to put limits on myself. I will now  reach for my goals, wish upon a star and continually remind myself that I am unique and special and do deserve to be more than just second best....

With you came the pain that made me long for solitude - with solitude came the loneliness 
that made me long for you.....

My home is where my sanity lives....

As soon as I trust myself I will know how to live.....

My children are  loves that will last a lifetime..... 

I now know that it is okay to have some secrets that no one else need ever know.....

I have learned that I must cherish the moment while I can - the past is only yesterday and the future holds secrets unknown.....

I cherish my dreams as they are the children of my soul and the blueprints of my ultimate achievements.....

Poetry moves my soul, music stirs my spirit, beauty inspires my senses, and memories touch my heart..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment