Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Thoughts and words rule my life journey.....


More Random Thoughts

My life has been a journey that has had no road map and many a conflict has felt like a crisis, but my journey has also been an opportunity for growth and change and has guided me to a path of new direction.....

I have learned to pay closer attention to my feelings to reach an objective mindset - thereby combatting life's unpleasant occurrences and embracing the freedom to respond to certain situations by choice.....

I now choose to reflect on moments without passing judgement.....

Along my journey I have come to realize that although the truth is important, there is only what is in front of me in each moment and I have learned to hold it and enjoy it because soon it can be gone.....

I can not make decisions on what I don't know is going to happen - I can only make decisions on what I know and what I believe.....

Nothing is absolute, not even a mother's love, but that doesn't have to mean that it is compromised......

As a mother, at the bottom of my heart there is a deep abyss where forgiveness will always be found.....

For me, sincere forgiveness isn't colored with the expectation that the other person involved needs to apologize or change and I no longer worry whether or not they finally understand me because if I just love them and release them in forgiveness, life will eventually feed back truth to them in its own way and time.....

Forgiveness is healing and  that is why it is so important.....

Every path I walk is to bring me closer to a perfect life, but I now know that perfect isn't found at the end of the path - it's found along the way.....

After watching many truths dissolve from black to white, my world has revealed itself - and through it's blurred reality there shines a spectrum of the known and the unknown.....

No comments:

Post a Comment