Wednesday, 23 October 2013



My life journey has placed me on a path where I can now share my words with many and through these words my voice can be heard .....


Lost In The Long Goodbye

What I thought would be a struggle to put my thoughts on paper to write a book on Alzheimer Disease was surprisingly easier than anticipated, but much more painful than I had foreseen.


I felt confident, though, that by writing this book about my mother's journey through this disease, and sharing the heart-wrenching personal stories of others whose lives were touched by this disease - I might possibly be able to convey, in a personal way, the deep pain that family and loved ones experience when Alzheimer Disease enters their world.

This book is now available and can be ordered by contacting  the author through e-mail at: bev_blampied@rogers.com 



If Alzheimer Disease has entered your life in any way, please reach out to The Alzheimer Society for help. The Alzheimer Society is the leading care and research charity committed to helping people with Alzheimer Disease. They do this by providing care, support, information and education for people living with dementia, by funding research to find a cure, by educating decision-makers about the need for health care services and qualified health care workers to support people with dementia and by increasing awareness of dementia and its impact on the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment