Saturday, 9 March 2013

The past is where I learned the lesson, the future is where I can choose to apply the lesson, but the middle is where I must diligently live the lesson.....


If Tomorrow Never Comes

Written by Beverlee Blampied (c)


There will always be a tomorrow to make up for an oversight
And we  think we can always get a second chance t
o make everything just right
We think there will always be another day to say an "I love you"
And certainly there's always another chance to ask "Is there anything I can do?"
But just in case I might be wrong and today is all I get
I will say and do it all today and hope that I don't forget
That tomorrow is not promised to anyone so I will be 'in the moment' to share the day
Even though there could be many more, I won't let even one day slip away
I will not wait for a tomorrow, I will make sure to make the best of today
For if tomorrow never comes I do not want to regret what I didn't say
I will take the extra time for a smile, a hug or a kiss
And I will not let myself be too busy, if asked, to grant someone their special wish
I will hold my loved ones close today and whisper in their ear
Tell them how much I love them and that I'll always hold them dear
I will take the time to say "I'm sorry", "Please forgive me", "Thank you" or "It's okay"
So that if tomorrow never comes I will have no regrets about today




No comments:

Post a Comment