Sunday, 10 March 2013

In my every thought there is power to change the footprints I leave along the paths of my life journey.....


And More  Random Thoughts

I can never 'fix' anyone because 'fixing' is an inside job - the only thing I can do is love and appreciate the person by creating enough space for that person to 'fix' themself.....

I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past but I'm proud of who I am today.....

Even in times of sorrow my heart knows that my memories will always endure.....

When I stand in my own space it always becomes clear what my choices are and which ones I need to make.....

The role I play in another's life is only as powerful as the trust between us.....

The purpose in my life is to have made some difference that I have lived at all.....

 I am learning to listen to my soul no matter how overwhelming my fears may be.....

Every time I don't listen to my soul I experience a loss of energy, a loss of power and a sense of spiritual deadness.....

If I undervalue myself I will be undervalued by others who cross my path.....

I have learned, finally, that allowing myself to say "NO" is the best way I can look after my own self-care.....

I have realized lately that it is okay to leave enough time in my day to write and that by allowing myself this freedom of creativity I will be  happy and satisfied.....

Today is the beginning of the LAST day of my life.....  


No comments:

Post a Comment