Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Destiny will place my footprints on paths that I am meant to travel on my life journey. Although I will not know where the trail will take me, the paths must be travelled, leading me into uncertain horizons.....

Thought For The Day:
Christmas has come and gone and I am on the cusp of another new year - a whole new beginning - a new beginning that I actually get every day when I awaken. But, as the new year approaches, my new beginning takes on a grander scale and it is up to me, individually,  as to how I will handle this chance for a new start. I will keep looking bravely ahead and walk, unwavering, into the uncertain horizon. I will not forget the problems and joys of the past year, as they are an integral part of me. But there are new adventures to be had and I will continue to move forward along the paths through what has been, and will continue to be, my personal odyssey - an epic journey that only I am meant to take.    

No comments:

Post a Comment