Sunday, 6 April 2014

The love and devotion I gave to my children I thought I could give to no other, but life handed me a pleasant surprise the day I became a grandmother.....




Aynsleigh Carys
April 6, 2014 

May your future be forever bright and may all your dreams come true
From your ‘Grammie’ – with a love greater than any words can capture


  
                       

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY                 

Beverlee (Grammie) Blampied (c)                    


You’re 18 years old today –
Hope you will enjoy every minute
It’s a very special, momentous occasion
So revel happily within it

Make the day a life lasting memory
One you celebrate in style
One that you will remember often
And fondly, with many a smile

You’ve grown up so beautifully
And my memories of you stand tall
But I still remember the day you were born
So precious and so small

You’re now a smart and beautiful young lady
Of whom I am so very proud
I want to put you on a pedestal
And float you on a fluffy cloud

As there’s a special place within my heart
That’s like an overflowing cup
A place where I have stored my memories
As you rapidly grew up

Now as you celebrate your 18th birthday
You enter the complicated world of womanhood
And I want you to know that along the way
I will be beside you through the bad and the good

I’ve travelled paths you’ve yet to walk
Learned lessons old and knew
And now this wisdom from my life
I’m blessed to be able to share with you                                                     
  
The world is far from perfect
It’s often filled with conflict and strife
But you can make a difference
By how you choose to live your life

Let your kindness spread like sunshine
Comfort those you know who are sad
Respect people’s dignity -, leave others,
With whom you cross paths, feeling glad

Walk softly when you are angry
Try not to take personal offense
Rely on your sense of humor
As the power of laughter is immense

Express what you are feeling,
Your beliefs you should always uphold
Don’t back away from what is right
Be courageous and be bold

Remember your friends and family
Of which you are a precious part
Love deeply and love truly
Giving freely from your heart

Forgive those who will hurt you
But always keep your pride
Listen closely to their viewpoint
Try to see the other side

Do not judge another if their thoughts
And opinions differ from you
Walk a mile along someone else’s path
To find what may be true 

 Keep hope within your heart and soul
As it will guide you day by day
Take it out when it is needed
And when it’s near, you’ll find your way

You’ll always be my source of pride
No matter where your path may go
You’ll always be my winner
And your victories will shine and glow

All your dreams and goals sit right before you
Very tangible and very near
Stand up - tall and proud - face the world
And within you feel no fear

I’ve been very blessed to be your ‘Grammie’
And I know the wonders you will do
You are a very special part of me
And I believe completely in you 


Aynsleigh –
I want you to look in the mirror of your world and see beauty – but, more than that, when you reflect on your inner self I want you to always know how special you are – how much you mean to all of us who love you. I want you to know that it has been my privilege to be your ‘Grammie’ and that my love for you is totally accepting and unconditional.









                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment