Sunday, 28 April 2013

Words have meaning whether or not we mean them......


Randomly Speaking.....

Words are the symbol of my communication

Words define who I am and can color my personal life and ripple far beyond me to effect everything and everybody with whom I choose to share my life journey

Words may be everywhere but they are anything but cheap - the cost of using my words  unwisely can bring me negative consequences

If I make a habit of thinking before I speak, I will become a more sensitive human being

Being careful about the words I choose to say or write will reinforce the idea that what I say or write has meaning

My words reflect who I am so if I make a verbal promise it becomes a moral obligation and I must do everything in my power to not  go back on my word

I must be careful about how I use my words as words create new realities and my words are the camera that determines my reality 

Nothing has as much power as the word - everything I say can have the power to be positive or negative, to heal or harm, to construct or destruct. Words spoken by me, or to me, can be tools which can empower and open new doors, or, if used unwisely, can take  confidence away and/or create a fear of the unknown


Words  are a carrier of myself and my energy, and spoken aloud, or in the privacy of my mind, they embody my intentions and form the framework of who I am

Keeping my word builds trust, trust gives me security, and that security will help me to build   healthy and happy relationships with those with whom I share my footprints









No comments:

Post a Comment