Monday, 8 April 2013

There is no greater humility than that of being a mother.....


Random Thoughts On Motherhood


To My Children:

I will love you both wherever you are - in happiness and in light; in darkness and in sadness

I will love you both forever and I will always be there for you, to protect you or to guide you in whatever way I can

I have done my best to teach you both to be good and honest people

Despite my mistakes I have always only wanted the best for both of you and I tried, as best I could, to prepare the way for you

No one on earth could keep me from you; I'll stand beside you, no matter what

My love for you both is unconditional and eternal

My love for you both flows directly from my soul

You have both been the very core of my soul, from beautiful babies in my arms to the wonderful adults you have grown to be

My love for you both is branded in our hearts, even when my words to you are not spoken aloud

My love for you both is the tie that binds, and our bonds can never be broken

You are  my children, my world, my hopes, my happiness, my love and for all these things that both of you have given me, and continue to give to me, I have learned through you, and you have opened my heart and made my life complete - you have made me a mother

No comments:

Post a Comment