Monday, 9 March 2015

The paths of my life journey have introduced me to many individuals who have given light and direction to my life..... 

Thought for the day: 
As I reflect on my past, I can now truly see that life has always been leading me towards my destiny and everyone I have met along my journey has been special to me, in some way providing me with a true life lesson. I have learned to interpret as meaningful and precious every single movement along my path. When thinking about my life, from childhood through adolescence and on to my established existence, certain specific moments of light come to my mind. Those were moments when the world suddenly appeared better, when new perspectives or new opportunities for a more fulfilled life opened up and those moments were always related to some particular person who projected a new emotion or a new mental direction into my life that allowed me to go forward.  For those individuals, I am deeply grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment