Sunday, 3 November 2013

I write because I feel - I write to you because I want you to know how I feel.....


Trampled Footprints

 By Beverlee Blampied (c)


The connection of a family
Never needs to come to an end
It's a circle, sometimes broken
But the arc can always mend
Sometimes, in a book, the endings
Are never always clear
But through the pages of the family book
A family's love can always be near
Through its family history
Endless chapters will continually show
That who we are, what we do
And what we feel and know
Have been taught to and defined us
Through the good times and the bad 
And even through the arguments and fuss
So though oftentimes our family
May be split and very torn
And all the branches of the family tree
May be weary and very worn
Our life journey's, though along very different paths 
Can always bring us back home 
And in truth - through fact or memory
We need never be alone





No comments:

Post a Comment