Saturday, 24 August 2013

Books are the ever burning lamps of accumulated experiences and resulting wisdom....


The Courtneypark Connection

An Anthology of Prose and Poetry


Eighteen emerging writers have contributed their prose and poetry to this new anthology that is being launched today - and I am one of the privileged eighteen. For me, it has been a long time coming - after years of following my passion I am now going to be able to bask in the sunshine of being a published author. 

Nothing has as much power as the word and through my prose and poetry my words define who I am and these words can now ripple far beyond me to effect, in some way, everyone who chooses to read my work and indirectly share my journey. My words are a carrier of myself and my energy - they are a symbol of my communication and the tools which can empower and open new doors of thought and action for any or all who choose to read them. Spoken aloud, or in the privacy of my mind, and now on the published page, they embody my intentions and form the framework of who I am as I continue to place my footprints along the paths of  this ever complex journey called life.    

No comments:

Post a Comment