Random "Poetry" Rants.......
Written by Beverlee Blampied (c)
No more can I walk through the rain
As old age has found me at last
Puddles I see, but don't step in nowAs I did, way back in the past
I think now, when I feel a chill
Of problems I have when my feet get wet
And I try very hard to keep my hair dry
For I know what a chill I will get
I've tried very hard to stay out of its way
But old age has finally crept up on me
Putting pain in my hips
And pounds on my thighs
And arthritis in both of my knees
I find I can't run or hurry
That life is no longer a breeze
And with Mr. Old Age close beside me
I walk slowly beside him and wheeze
Written by Beverlee Blampied (c)
My heart is feeling trusted
My mind has drawn a blank'
I don't know what the gist is
But I feel like I have sank
Below the sea of darkness
Below my heart's desire
I don't know where my mind is
But I feel like my soul is on fire
Written by Beverlee Blampied (c)
Not feeling anything
Though my body is in pain
My soul is running on empty
I'm like a zombie in the rain
Written by Beverlee Blampied (c)
Why do I still have inner fears
Why do I still have inner fears
Always there, throughout the years
Did I do right, or was I all wrong
I should find a way to conquer and be strong
Others seem always to control their thought
Yet my life itself claims all
And then there is nought....
No comments:
Post a Comment