Sunday, 9 June 2013

Never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten.....


More Random Thoughts On Life's Lessons

Along the ever twisting paths of my journey I have learned that :

There are always more lessons to learn in life

The more I have learned the more confident I have become

The less I play life safe, the richer my life becomes and I don't have to spend all my time wishing "if only I had...."

What I see is not always as it appears to be

The things I regret the most are not the things that I did, but the things that I didn't do

My stress doesn't come from what is going on in my life, but from the thoughts about what is going on in my life

I should not let others form my image of myself

There is never any point in wanting to know what's going to happen next because nobody can really know - life just happens

My instinct is a powerful tool and when I override it 'trouble' happens


If I put one single, dark item of clothing in the white wash, everything comes out grey


I do not need to be as cautious about the person who might verbally attack me as I should be about the fake friend who hugs me

My tears are often the raindrops from the storm inside of me as I release my bottled up emotions

I am strong but every once in a while it is so comforting to have my significant other take my hand and tell me that everything will be all right

There is no love without forgiveness and no forgiveness without love

















No comments:

Post a Comment