Year End Random Thoughts
I need to make time more often to reflect on the true priorities in my life.....I must always remind myself that there are roots in my life, now unmoving and serene, that are my mother and father, who remain within me at my very core.....
I must continue to surround myself with people who respect and trust me.....
I will continue to demand results from myself, not from someone else.....
I must keep my self image bright as it is the window through which I will see my world....
I know now that the greatest tests of my life have truly developed my character.....
I have learned, through the publishing of my book, that success is a belief come true.....
I have benefited from the encouragement of a good teacher and my life has turned around.....
I must constantly keep in mind that words are the only things that last forever.....
I have learned that it is important to nourish my soul every day as life is often filled with emotional tunnels that need to be travelled with care.....
And, as the year 2013 comes to an end, I will continue to remind myself that:
I will live in the present moment, free from the past and free of worry for the future.....
No comments:
Post a Comment