Monday, 22 July 2013

In every thought there is power for change.....


Additions To My Collection Of Random Thoughts

My journey has taught me:

That I can not reach for anything new if my head is still full of my past

That when I acknowledge my self-worth, no one can make me feel worthless

That I can steer myself in any direction I choose

That I should never let what others expect of me dictate what I expect from myself

That my life can be different if I don't allow others to poison my day with their negative thoughts or opinions

That other peoples opinions of me do not have to be my reality

That some people will like me for no reason and some people will not like me for no reason

That I will see the true colours of someone when I am no longer beneficial to their life

That I should not be sad any longer for being without the people in my life who are happy being without me in their life

That I can love the people who treat me right and forget about the ones who don't

That sometimes it is better to leave a broken relationship (personal/family/friend/work) than to hurt myself trying to put it back together

That if someone wants to be part of my  life they'll make an effort to be in it - they should put me there - I shouldn't have to fight for a spot

That I should not keep a spot in my heart for someone who doesn't make the effort to stay in my life

That when someone treats me like an option I can narrow their choices by removing myself from their life - it's that simple

That I should never chase love, affection or attention - if it isn't given freely by another person, it isn't worth having 

That I will no longer let someone take me for granted as I am now strong enough to walk away

That I'd rather have no friends than fake friends

That no matter how I feel, I must get up, get dressed and show up for life

That I will not let anyone break my soul

That pain has given me lessons that have taught me to be who I am today









  









No comments:

Post a Comment